I’m really into peachy/pinky/coral lip and cheek products at the moment as we transition into spring, so here are five mostly blogger-recommended products I plan to get a lot of use out of this month:
– Mac Cremesheen + Pearl Lipstick in Peach Blossom – I picked this up on recommendation from Vivianna Does Makeup, and it’s basically my perfect my-lips-but-better shade for spring and summer, like the Nars Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita is for fall and winter.
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion – I originally wasn’t interested in these blushes at all, but had to have this one after I saw this swatch from Tiffany (@willworkformakeup) on instagram. It’s absolutely beautiful and I think it’ll be one of my go-to blushes this month.
– Nars Powder Blush in Final Cut – I originally didn’t want anything from the Nars Final Cut collection, but I ended up ordering this from Nordstrom while watching this Amarixe video, and it’s gorgeous now, but it’ll be even more beautiful with a tan! This is limited edition but still available, so get it while you can!
– Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color in 38 La Fascinante – I’ve wanted this lipstick for a long time, but never got around to trying it on or purchasing it. It’s my first Chanel lipstick and it’s absolutely gorgeous.
– Nars Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Odalisque – I’ve been looking for a peachy pink gloss to wear with Nars Final Cut, and this one is beautiful. It’s long-lasting, shimmer-free, and semi-opaque, so I’m sure I’ll be getting a lot of wear out of it this month!
Disclaimer: I purchased all of these products myself and the links above are not affiliate links.