Another month has flown by but I’m excited to see what March has to offer. I’ve kind of fallen off the blogging bandwagon a bit, but I’m taking 17 credits, working, and writing my senior thesis so it’s to be expected. However, I must say that I really admire the bloggers that juggle a lot more and still manage to post pretty frequently (like Tammie of Lipstick With Some Sunshine). I almost didn’t do a favorites post because I didn’t really experiment with makeup much this month, but there were a few products I kept reaching for that I thought were worth mentioning, so here they are!
– Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 – This is basically a more dense version of the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and I love it because it buffs in my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer perfectly.
– Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – I use this most nights (well, whenever I remember) to keep my lips smooth and hydrated. It really makes a difference for me, but I’m not a fan of the metal packaging because it has a tendency to rip.
– Nars Powder Blush in Douceur – This is probably my favorite Nars blush for year-round, everyday wear (out of the ten I own) because it’s really flattering and goes with everything.
– Nars Narsissist Eyeshadow Palette – This palette has appeared in a LOT of favorites posts this month… and with good reason. The colors are gorgeous, apply beautifully, blend effortlessly, and wear well. My go-to look requires All About Eve 1, Madrague 2, Fez, Bali, Coconut Grove, and Mekong. It’s still available from Sephora, so get your hands on it while you can! I’ll try to do a post on this palette soon.
– Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe – I know this isn’t a new favorite, but I rediscovered it this month. It works really well to just throw all over the lid and into the crease with a Mac 217. Also, I like that it’s a single eyeshadow, so it’s more travel-friendly than a palette.
– I have some amazing new skincare favorites as well, but I mentioned them recently in their own post here, so feel free to check that out if you’d like.
What products did you love in Februrary? Any recommendations? I’m really into peach, pink, and coral lip products lately, so if you have any to suggest, please let me know!