February is here and these are the products I want to make an effort to use this month:
– Nars Narsissist Palette – I bought this at the end of January and haven’t really experimented with it much yet, so I’m going to see how many looks I can come up with
– Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder in Medium – I have a rather round face, so I plan to use this more often to eke out some cheekbones
– Annabelle Metallic Kohl in Greige – I picked this up in Canada over the summer and have been neglecting it, but it’s great for adding a bit of definition to the lower lashline
– Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink – I’ve had this product for almost three years and it’s still going strong, but I don’t use it as often as I’d like, but when I do, it doesn’t smudge and lasts until I remove it
– Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon – This is a GORGEOUS red, but it’s a bit tricky to apply. It’s in this post to serve as a reminder that I need figure out how to apply it well so I can wear it all the time
What products have you been neglecting?