January was a busy month, but here are a few products I’ve been loving lately:
– Clinique CC Cream – This is a medium coverage base that lasts all day. It’s a cream formula like the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, so my dry skin requires a damp beauty blender for application. It gives a bit less coverage than the Silk Creme, but it’s beautiful and I really like it.
– Stila One Step Correct Primer – I’ve had this for almost three years now, but I still prefer this product to other primers. I don’t notice any color-correcting, but I really like the consistency of the product. It’s a non-greasy silicone primer that balances the skin (hydrates and controls oil) while helping makeup last all day.
– Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal – This powder sets my makeup beautifully, leaving a luminous satin finish without shine, especially when used to set bases with a slightly tacky finish.
– Beautyblender – There is a lot of hype surrounding the beautyblender, but I absolutely love them and refuse to apply medium-full coverage foundations with anything else because they blend makeup flawlessly without looking too heavy or cakey.
– Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Dogon – I’ve been loving Nars eyeshadows in general this month (and always), but I’ve rediscovered the beauty of this duo since deciding to use it more often and featuring it in my Janurary Beauty Bag post. The left shade is a metallic taupe with icy green shimmer that looks gorgeous on blue eyes, especially when paired with the navy shade along the upper lashline.
– Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm – my lips are always chapped, especially in the winter, so I’ve been using this every morning and evening to keep my lips hydrated.
What products did you love in January?