It’s been a while since I did an empties post. These five products are unique, however, because I loved them enough to use them up as well as repurchase all of them (at least once).
– Loreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo – this is basically the only shampoo I use now. It makes my hair feel clean, doesn’t irritate my scalp, and leaves my hair looking and feeling soft and healthy (especially when paired with the matching conditioner). I’m on my second tube and I take this shampoo everywhere I go. If I somehow forget to bring it, I buy another one because it’s relatively cheap and I don’t want to use anything else.
– Urban Decay All Nighter Spray – I love this product during the summer because it really seems to help my makeup stick around in warmer weather. This is a travel-size, but I’ve used it up at least five times and have been refilling it from the XL version.
– Bioderma Sensibio H20 – I’ve been using this as a precleanse almost every day for the past 8 and a half months. I don’t use it to remove eye makeup or lipstick but it’s great for removing my face makeup at night or dirt and grime in the morning before I cleanse. It’s also a great alternative to makeup wipes (for really late nights when I should take proper care of my face but can’t be bothered) because it doesn’t contain alcohol. I’m almost half way through my second 250ml bottle and am trying to decide if I want to buy a 500ml bottle or try another micellar water that’s easier to find in the states.
– La Roche Posay Toleriane Riche – this is a great no-frills moisturizer for very dry, sensitive skin. La Roche Posay products are pretty great in general, but I really like this one. I am on my second tube and will be cutting this one open to scrape out any remaining product.
– Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara – I know I talk about this all the time, but it’s seriously my favorite mascara of all time. Nothing else gives me the same amount of volume, length, curl, and definition as this mascara. I’m on my fourth tube (the one in this post was tube #3) and about to buy my fifth. I really can’t recommend it enough.
What products have you finished up lately? Did you like them enough to repurchase them?