I am currently sitting in the car on my seven hour journey back to New York City. My second-to-last semester of my undergraduate education starts tomorrow and I’m not quite ready for it (even though my schedule is surprisingly manageable and I’m excited to start my senior project).
Also, I found my Clinique CC Cream yesterday so I thought I’d celebrate by wearing it. Here are the products I wore it with:
– Nars Ride Up to the Moon Palette (Fez on the lid and in the crease, Cordura on the lashlines)
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
– Nars Powder Blush in Madly
– Sephora Maniac Matte Lipstick in Mat 08
– Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
– Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in Light (applied with a damp beauty blender)
– Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara
– Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde
What makeup did you wear today?