In my last post (here), I talked about products that didn’t work for me, but today I’m want to talk about products that work so well I’ve repurchased them (which is fairly rare for me) and will continue to repurchase.
– Healthy Sexy Hair Leave-in Conditioner – This is a mini, but I’ve used up a whole full-size bottle of this and am working my way through another one (as well as this one while I’m home for winter break). I haven’t investigated the claims on the bottle, but I do love this product as a detangler. I spray it all over my hair after every shower before I comb it, and it helps get rid of knots and doesn’t make my roots greasy.
– Loreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo – This shampoo is amazing and I can’t be without it. I finished up one tube a month or two ago, but I already had a back-up ready to go. The second one is still pretty full, but I forgot it at school when I was packing for winter break, so I immediately went out and got another one to use at home. I’m very picky about shampoos but I love this one (and the matching conditioner) so I’m sure I’ll continue to repurchase it.
– The Beautyblender is one of those tools that seems silly and overpriced until you try it. I wasn’t interested in it for a long time but finally caved and tried it and I’ve been obsessed ever since. It makes medium-full coverage foundations (Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, Clinique CC Cream, etc.) look flawless (more so than even the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or Miracle Complexion Sponge) without making my dry skin flake and cake. I didn’t take care of the first one properly (it got moldy and torn), but I’ve been more diligent since buying the second one. In my opinion, the beautyblender is expensive but absolutely worth it.
– Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara – I LOVE this mascara. Nothing else compares for length, definition, curl, pigment, and volume. Since buying my first tube about a year ago, I’ve barely used anything else. I only purchased my previous holy grail mascara three times, but this is my fourth tube and I’m about to buy my fifth!
– Nars Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita – This rosy lipstick is my perfect MLBB (my lips but better) shade for the fall and winter. I bought my first tube of it almost 2.5 years ago, and I’m still in love with it. It goes with just about every fall look I create and fades into sort of a rosy stain. If I need to look polished, this is what I reach for. I looked for dupes for a long time, but nothing came close, and I now have a second one to keep in my purse.
What products have you repurchased lately?