Every month I’m going to pick a few products that I want to make an effort to use during the month, perhaps products I’ve neglected, recently purchased, or are seasonally-appropriate. This month they’re mainly products that I haven’t used in a while.
– Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Dogon – I always forget how beautiful this duo is. It looks a little strange in the pan, but is gorgeous on the lids. The taupe-y duochrome shade on the left enhances my blue eyes perfectly when swept across the lid and blended into the crease. I tend to use the navy shade to line my upper lashline, and the hint of blue really makes my eyes pop.
– Nars Eyeshadow Palette in Ride up to the Moon – I bought this palette in August and I haven’t really played with it much. If I make an effort to try out new looks with it, I’ll probably get more use out of it in the future (well that’s the goal, anyway).
– Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory – This foundation gives great coverage and a gorgeous satin finish, but emphasizes dry areas if I don’t prepare my skin properly. I bought this in August as well, but my skin has been so dry that I haven’t used it very much. However, now that I have figured out how to properly hydrate my skin, I want to try to use this more.
– Benefit The Porefessional – I got this sample a long time ago and I want to use it up.
– Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl – This lipstick is a beautiful bright red that I’ve neglected lately in favor of Cruella, but I love the color and hope to wear it more often!
What products have you neglected lately?