– Nars products are still my favorite, including a few new ones I picked up this month. The Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal is beautiful for mattifying and setting my tinted moisturizer without looking powdery or emphasizing dry patches.
– The Nars Powder Blush in Douceur is a firm favorite in my collection, especially in the fall and winter. It adds a bit of color and definition to the face and goes with every look I wear. I can’t recommend it enough for those with light to medium skintones.
– I’ve also been liking the Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Madrague for everyday wear because it’s quick and simple. I tend to throw the left shade on all over the lid, blend a bit of the right shade into the crease, throw on some mascara, and go!
– The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain is my all-time favorite base product because it always works on my skin. Lately, nothing has looked right on my skin except for this. It gives light coverage and glides smoothly over dry patches.
– For days/nights when my dry skin needs a moisture boost, I’ve been reaching for the Fresh Rose Face Mask; a hydrating gel made of rose petals designed to hydrate the skin. Instead of rinsing it off, I tend to leave it on overnight under my moisturizer.
– The Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 20E is another everyday go-to because it’s easy to swipe onto the lids and blend out for a quick eye look. It’s kind of a taupey bronze color and it brings out my blue eyes really nicely.
– Finally, I’ve been loving the Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Mascate. It’s a beautiful winter red and I’ve been wearing it everywhere, even during the day.
What have you been loving this month?