– the Loreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe is still a favorite of mine. This was probably my most-worn eyeshadow this month because it’s easy to throw on the lids, blend into the crease, and run out the door.
– I tend to forget about my MAC Eyeshadow palette. It sits on top of my muji drawers, but I just don’t think to use it. I’ve been trying to use my mac shadows more, and these four (Vanilla, Cork, Patina, and Tempting) create the perfect bronzy eye that works for day or night.
– the Sephora Smoky Creme liner in Statue Bronze (discontinued) is still my favorite eyeliner. It adds definition to the upper lashline without looking as harsh as black would. The bronze shade really compliments my blue eyes and the product doesn’t smudge or fade.
– Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows used to be my favorite. I wore one every day for about three years. Birthday Suit is a gorgeous taupe-y bronze with shimmer, and is great for every day.
– Nars Powder Blushes are amazing and Madly is no exception. It’s an orange-y brown with shimmer that translates to a rosy nude shade on the cheeks. It pairs beautifully with rosy or red lips and is probably my favorite fall blush.
– I love wearing red lipstick on the weekends, but I usually can’t be bothered to fuss with lipstick during the week. However, I’ve rediscovered a few lipsticks in my stash and have been wearing them quite a bit. I tend to apply them lightly, blot, and soften the edges with a finger. This technique leaves the lips with a bit of bold color and a natural finish that isn’t too harsh for everyday wear.
– I apply a layer of the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment under all of my rosy lipsticks to add moisture and a little bit of slip. I use this one because it’s more hydrating than my other lip balms, but really any lip balm would do.
– Nars make incredible lipsticks, and the Nars Sheer Lipstick in Dolce Vita is probably my favorite (of the bullet variety). It’s a sheer dusty rose that’s perfect for fall.
– The Sephora Manic Matte Lipsticks have been discontinued, but can still be found on clearance in some stores. I have the shade Mat08, which is a pigmented rose shade with a brown undertone. When using the technique above, it lasts hours and fades nicely.
– The Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner has made a huge difference in my skin this month. I love my Aveda exfoliant, but I wanted something stronger for winter. I use it every other day, but it’s gentle enough to use every day. If you have persistently flaky skin like I do, I’d recommend this. It’s not available in the States, but you can find it on Amazon.
What were your favorite products this month? Do you have any recommendations?