- I didn’t wear a lot of makeup this month, between the New York heatwave and not doing much outside the house. When I did wear makeup, however, I stuck to the same basic products.
- My base products have been pretty much the same since the end of May, except for skincare. I changed moisturizers to the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Riche, which I absolutely love, but I’ll post more about it soon. I’m ridiculously picky about bases, but I still love the Dr. Jart WaterFuse BB Cream. It gives the perfect amount of coverage without looking cakey or dry. If my skin is feeling particularly dehydrated, I’ll use my favorite primer (Smashbox Photofinish Oil Free Hydrating Primer) (not pictured) underneath. As for concealer, I’m finally pale enough to wear the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla again. It’s my holy grail under-eye concealer – hydrating, creamy, full coverage – and it lasts all day. For blemishes, I still use the Origins Plantscription Concealer in 01 Light. To set my makeup, I tend to use the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, and/or the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray.
- For cheeks, NARS powder blushes are long-time favorites. Sex Appeal (matte, peachy-pink glow) and Luster (shimmery, apricot-pink) are the two I reached for the most this month.
- Mascara is a must (and it’s always the Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof), but I can’t always be bothered to add anything else. When I do, it’s usually a cream shadow (such as the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit) all over the lid and up to the crease, or a neutral shadow duo such as the Jouer duo in Peach/Chocolat or NARS All About Eve. I also switched from pencil liner back to gel, and the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink has been my go-to.
- Lips are taken care of with a quick slick of the Lipstick Queen Endless Summer Lipstick in Stoked (a gorgeous pinky coral) or a Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector.