bourjois, chanel, clarins, covergirl, estee lauder, fresh, korres, laura mercier, loreal, mac, makeup, makeup bag, nars, no7, origins, real techniques, sephora, shiseido, sigma, stila, tarte, the edit, travel, urban decay
My travel makeup bag is just your average zip-up bag, nothing stylish. It was a gift from my mother who got it as a gift with purchase from Estee Lauder. I don’t exactly care for the print, but it’s a large bag and certainly gets the job done.
I tend to bring the most lip products when I travel. I stick to mainly basic everyday rosy pinks with a few bolder choices thrown in.
– no7 lip glace – marshmallow
– clarins instant light lip perfector – 05 candy shimmer
– tarte lipsurgence natural matte lip tint – exposed
– tarte lipsurgence natural lip tint – swank
– nars velvet matte lip pencil – dragon girl
– nars velvet gloss lip pencil – mexican rose
– mac prep + prime lip
– nars sheer lipstick – dolce vita
– fresh sugar lip balm (sephora mini)
For the face, I usually bring the tried-and-true products and a few samples.
– mac studiofinish concealer – nw20
– chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation – br12
– origins plantscription concealer – 01 light
– bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation – 51 light vanilla
– korres foundation primer
– urban decay all nighter setting spray (mini)
– sephora mineral matte powder
– laura mercier tinted moisturizer – blush (sample)
– origins plantscription foundation – 01 very light (sample)
– estee lauder invisible fluid makeup – 1nc1 (sample)
The cheeks are kept fairly simple. My go-to bronzer, and two blushes that will go with anything.
– nars bronzer – laguna
– stila convertible color cream blush – lillium
– tarte amazonian clay blush – exposed
For the eyes, these two tiny palettes suit all of my eyeshadow needs for day and night, the pencil brightens up my eyes, the mascaras layer together for perfect lashes, and the eyeshadow primer keeps my eyeshadow in place.
– nars and god created the woman palette
– urban decay naked basics palette
– mac lip liner – naked liner (used on the waterline)
– loreal telescopic shocking extensions waterproof mascara
– covergirl clump crusher water resistant mascara
– nars pro prime smudge-proof eyeshadow base (mini)
I tend to pack my favorite multi-tasking brushes, and any others I could possibly need. The case is from real techniques, and is great for travel as it holds everything securely.
– real techniques blush brush (used for powder as well)
– real techniques deluxe crease brush
– urban decay good karma optical blurring brush
– real techniques stippling brush
– shiseido eyelash curler
– sigma angled liner brush (E65)
– real techniques base shadow brush
– real techniques fine liner brush
– urban decay naked2 brush
– real techniques accent brush
– sigma blending brush (E25)
– estee lauder lash and brow groomer (another gift-with-purchase)
– nars #3 brush (from the and god created the woman gift set)